Why does suffering exist? What’s the point of pain? If God is good, and He makes all things work together for good, then why does He allow bad things to happen?
With things like cancer, illness, pandemics, natural disasters, violence and so much more – how do we reconcile there being a good God with the reality of suffering?
These are questions most people, including most Christians, have when it comes to pain and suffering. The reality of suffering has posed one of the greatest dilemmas in the Christian faith…so what do we make of it and how do we handle it?
In this week’s message, Pastor Ricky Ortiz shares the key perspectives and understanding needed to navigate pain and suffering in a way that reconciles the goodness of God and actually makes our faith stronger.
- Fill out our online Connection Card and let us know how we can pray for you: https://forms.gle/wA33NtXBzhBGbRyj9
- Text META to 77977 or visit https://meta.church/give to donate to Meta Church
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT META CHURCH:
- Find on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/metachurchnyc
- On Instagram at https://instagram.com/metanyc
- On Facebook at https://facebook.com/metanyc