What happens when your dreams and longings to be a mom are completely dashed by tragic miscarriages, unexplained infertility diagnoses, and overwhelming sadness? How does someone deal with the paralyzing grief brought on by loss and pain?
In this unique conversation on Mother’s Day at Meta Church, Pastor Ricky Ortiz sits down with MaryEsther Caldwell and Krista Ortiz to discuss what it looks like to keep one’s faith in the midst of unthinkable loss and tragedy. These women share their journeys of infertility and miscarriages, while holding onto God despite the uncertainties and heartbreaks.
- Fill out our online Connection Card and let us know how we can pray for you: https://forms.gle/wA33NtXBzhBGbRyj9
- Text META to 77977 or visit https://meta.church/give to donate to Meta Church
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT META CHURCH:
- Find on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/metachurchnyc
- On Instagram at https://instagram.com/metanyc
- On Facebook at https://facebook.com/metanyc