Do you ever wonder if it’s possible to feel, or be, close to God? Or what it would take to have true intimacy with God?
So many people live their lives knowing about God, hanging around people who follow God, and even choose to give their lives to God yet they never experience real intimacy with God. Why is that? Maybe it’s because we’ve not learned the secret behind cultivating intimacy.
Fortunately for us, the Scriptures are filled with examples of people who learned how to cultivate and experience real intimacy with God. In this week’s sermon, Pastor Ricky Ortiz identifies some key components King David used in his life to experience real intimacy with God. And the good news? You can do these things, too!
- Fill out our online Connection Card and let us know how we can pray for you: https://forms.gle/wA33NtXBzhBGbRyj9
- Text META to 77977 or visit https://meta.church/give to donate to Meta Church
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT META CHURCH:
- Find us online at https://meta.church
- On Instagram at https://instagram.com/metanyc
- On Facebook at https://facebook.com/metanyc