“Is this worth it?” It’s a question we’ve all asked…
At some point or another, everyone has engaged in something for a period of time, only to later decide it’s not worth it. Whether it was a job they decided wasn’t worth it, furthering their education, living in a certain place or city, or even continuing certain relationships. We’re constantly evaluating the things we prioritize in our lives and asking, “Is it worth it?”
The same is true in FAITH. There are times where we wonder if the personal discipline is worth it? Is the toil it takes is worth it? Is the financial sacrifice worth it? Are the results worth it? Is the pursuit of God worth it?
In this week’s message, Pastor Ricky Ortiz shares three common reasons why people feel like following God is NOT worth it, and the perspective needed so that you can remain strong and steadfast in your faith.
- Fill out our online Connection Card and let us know how we can pray for you: https://forms.gle/wA33NtXBzhBGbRyj9
- Text META to 77977 or visit https://meta.church/give to donate to Meta Church
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT META CHURCH:
- Find on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/metachurchnyc
- On Instagram at https://instagram.com/metanyc
- On Facebook at https://facebook.com/metanyc