We all have experiences, feelings, and questions about God and faith that would make others feel squeamish, uncomfortable, or embarrassed if we said them out loud. In fact, some of us have felt that if other Christians, or people at church, knew what we were thinking or what we were feeling in this moment they would be completely ashamed of us.
So instead, we filter our thoughts, suppress our feelings, and pretend that everything is good. But that doesn’t move us closer to God, nor does it allow us to build trust with God.
In the opening sermon of our new series, Unfiltered, Pastor Ricky Ortiz shares with us what God is actually doing when it feels like He has failed us.
- Fill out our online Connection Card and let us know how we can pray for you: https://forms.gle/wA33NtXBzhBGbRyj9
- Text META to 77977 or visit https://meta.church/give to donate to Meta Church
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT META CHURCH:
- Find on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/metachurchnyc
- On Instagram at https://instagram.com/metanyc
- On Facebook at https://facebook.com/metanyc