Come hangout with some of the guys from Meta Church on Saturday, March 25th as we spend a day hiking in the Hudson Valley! We’ll plan on hiking the first part of the day, and then following our hike we’ll head out for some food and drinks at a nearby restaurant.
Our plan is to hike the Storm King Mountain l. This area is located about an hour and a half north of NYC in the Hudson Valley, and the trail offers great views and moderate challenge.
This will be a great time for the men at Meta Church to connect with one another while disconnecting from life in the city. We’ll plan on heading out earlier on Saturday morning and returning later in the day around the evening.
Check out the information below and fill out the form if you’re interested in joining us.
NEED TO KNOWS:
Q: How long is the hike?
- The total hike is about 2.5 miles and should take us around 2 hours to complete.
Q: How difficult is the hike?
- The hike is rated easy to moderate.
Q: When will we leave? And how will we get there?
- The trail gets busy early in the day, so we’ll plan on leaving the city between 9am to beat the crowds. We plan to take a couple of vehicles, but we’ll confirm details as we get closer to the date and have a better sense of the number of guys going.
Q: Will it cost me anything?
- It will be about $10/person for park admission and then you’ll be responsible for paying for your own food and drinks afterwards.
Q: What should I bring?
- Comfortable shoes and clothing for the hike (make sure it’s weather-appropriate). Any snacks you’ll need or want for the hike, as well as your own water supply.
Q: Can I invite someone else?
- Absolutely! If you have a guy friend you want to invite, share this link and tell him to sign up.